At Monarchy MMA, we believe that it’s never too early to start training, hence we offer classes for the little ones. The classes consist of Boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Wrestling and we’ll soon be adding Muay Thai to the list.
The kids enjoy some time with new and old friends in a controlled environment all while learning new skills which will help with coordination, discipline and relieving some of that pent up energy.
The Benefits of Kids Training
Apart from the obvious health benefits of martial arts training or any exercise for children, it also improves psychological health. Increased self-confidence and decreased stress, anxiety and depression are huge benefits. Here’s some more reasons why our Kids Classes will benefit your child.
- Fitness & Health. It is of the utmost importance that children learn that being healthy and fit from a young age. Once this is embedded into their mindset, it will be very easy for them to follow through for the rest of their lives.
- Coordination. Learning a martial art form a young age will help the child develop coordination which will benefit in the long run, whether it’s for school sports, or basic activities like dancing and riding a bike.
- Respect. We all know some children that struggle with respect for an authoritative figure. But going through our Kids martial arts training, they’ll learn how to listen to instructions and respect their instructor, and the other students in class, which in turn will help them at home and at school.
- Discipline. Martial arts are based on self-discipline. Having to stick to a training routine, being patient are all virtues that children are taught, and will help them as they grow in life.
- Fun. The kids classes consist of groups of children making it a social event at the same time. The kids interact with new kids and learn important social skills all while having a bit of a laugh.