Dimitri Cerberes is a Muay Thai trainer as well as training program developer with a fight record of 53 professional and 50 amateur/semi-pro fights. He has fought in some of the best Muay Thai organisations around the world against some very notable opponents in Muay Thai including Sudsakorn Sor Kimlee, Yi Long, Yodteera Sityodtong. He has fought in organizations such as; Thai Fight, Max Muay Thai, WLF, Kunlun, Glory of Heroes. His fights in other disciplines Boxing, K1, Full Contact, Kick Boxing, Sanda.
After retiring from fights, he began coaching professionally and joined the Fairtex Training Centre in 2017 where he developed training programs and manuals aimed at local and foreign trainers teaching this beautiful art. It was aimed at non-native beginners and advanced amateurs as a way to develop not only the way Muay Thai is taught but also to develop his post-fight career. His coaching includes beginner friendly levels, advanced amateurs and even training camps of UFC and Bellator fighters.
Notable Fight Experience:
- World Champion W.M.O Muay Thai Professional 2017
- World Champion W.P.M.F Muaythai professional 2015
- Finalist One Round Knock Out Tournament at Lumpinee Stadium French
- National champion K1 Semi-professional (Paris)
- French national champion Muay Thai Amateur (FMDA Federation Muay Thai associated disciplines)