Strength & Conditioning
Our Strength & Conditioning program at Monarchy MMA provides a fast, effective High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout.
The classes can be delivered on a one-to-one basis in a private class, in small groups where students organise their friends to join, or in a traditional group class setting.
Each workout offers 30 to 45 minutes of HIIT circuit type exercises that adapt to the fitness level of each student.
At Monarchy MMA, we have 8 sessions in Strength & Conditioning throughout the week across 3 branches.
Benefits of Strength & Conditioning
Whether you’re looking to improve your fitness and strength for your martial art training, or just wanting to get fit, there are plenty of benefits in our classes. Here’s a list of some of them.
- Cardio. With interval training, you reach your anaerobic zone where you’re out of breath quicker because you’re pushing yourself to the limit until the rest period. This whas great benefits for your heart and overall fitness levels.
- Endurance. Pushing yourself to your limits for just one minute during any exercise boost your endurance levels. Doing on a regular basis will drastically increase the length of time you can spend doing a normal placed exercise like jogging or cycling.
- Burn Calories. Just 15 minutes of HIIT training is proven to burn more calories than a one hour jog at a normal pace, and the best thing about is that your body keeps burning those calories long after your class is finished.
- Time-efficient. All of us have busy lives and finding the time to train regularly just isn’t a priority. But with HIIT training, you can get a lot more done in much less time!
- Fun. The constant change in exercise makes the classes easier to endure than running on a treadmill for an hour. This makes the classes more enjoyable and you’re more likely to stick to it without getting bored.